As a Christian, you will have battles in life; however, your victory is more of a reality than any battle you may face. Although the Holy Spirit came to reveal God to you, you must educate your spirit with the Word for Him to give you revelation knowledge of God. When you have an intimate knowledge of the Father and of the fact that He loves you, nothing will be too hard for you to overcome.
- Your victory is more of a reality than the battles you may face.
- Emotions don’t determine your victory; what is inside of you does (2 Corinthians 2:14).
- God is mighty in battle (Psalm 24:7-8).
- Might is “an anointing (ability) that enables you to do anything” (Isaiah 11:2).
- God will strengthen you through the spirit of might (Ephesians 6:10).
- Wisdom is knowing what to do; might is the ability to carry it out.
- You need knowledge before you can get the power to do things.
- Might enables the knowledge of God’s Word to come to pass in your life.
- When you have knowledge of God, nothing will be impossible for you.
- Those people who have intimate fellowship with God will perform great exploits (Daniel 11:32).
- Exploits are “those things which are humanly impossible.” To perform exploits is to obtain what others have said couldn’t be obtained.
- God only does things for those who know Him.
- The degree of what you know from the Word determines the degree to which you know God.
- The Holy Spirit came to reveal God; however, He is limited by the amount of Word that you have in your heart (1 Corinthians 2:9-12).
- Knowledge of the Word produces strength.
- God doesn’t have love; He is love (1 John 4:7-12).
- God is love, and He loves you.
- We know we are born of God by the fact that we love our brothers and sisters (vv. 9-12).
- God wants to manifest Himself to you, but He can’t manifest Himself to someone who doesn’t have a revelation of His love (John 14:21).
- A revelation of love causes you to win every time.
- 2 Corinthians 2:14
- Psalm 24:7-8
- Isaiah 11:2
- Ephesians 6:10
- Daniel 11:32
- 1 Corinthians 2:9-12
- 1 John 4:7-12
- John 14:21
Author: Dr. Creflo A. Dollar