Alot of times its hard to tell if you’ve found MR. or Ms. Right. Here are a few SUREFIRE signs that your single days are about to be over!!!!
– Men are hunters by nature. Ladies, if you are the one doing most of the planning, calling and confirming, it may be safe to say that your guy is not as into the relationship as you are. If this is the case for you, take some space and reevaluate what you want versus what you’re getting.
– Fellas, sometimes it’s hard to tell if a women is truly into you or your belongings and/or material possessions. Is she putting in the time to truly get to know you and not what you do, what you have and how much? If you’re feeling a little shaky about a woman’s sincerity, step back but also trust your intuition.
– If your expectations in terms of commitment and relationships are parallel, chances are the two of you could be a good match. But it’s useless to manipulate or force commitment with a man or woman who “doesn’t believe in titles,” marriage or monogamy. It’s pointless and a waste of time.
– Fellas, if your lady of interest respects your manhood and supports your short and long term goals and aspirations, she’s seeing the bigger picture and likely hoping to be a part of it. Positive reinforcement and interest in your success are synonymous with commitment.
–Ladies, once you’ve voiced what you need and want in a relationship and the man makes a concerted effort to deliver, he’s paying attention and wanting to meet your desires.
–You can really tell a man is in heavy pursuit if you’ve been dating for a significant amount of time and he has been nothing but reliable. He is where he says he’s going to be when he says he’s going to be there and so on. He’s ultimately displaying availability and the investment of his time.
–Fellas, If she’s afraid to get her hands dirty and take a few for the team and prefers sitting pretty and watching from the sidelines, this is not only narcissistic but selfish. A woman should understand that a man and woman have roles in a relationship and both need support. If she’s down to tag team a hefty task together, she’s a rider! Ask yourself, is she a trophy or a partner?
–If upon introduction to friends and family you hear, “oh, it’s nice to finally meet you! I’ve heard so much about you!” He/she’s been bragging on you and outwardly excited that you’re a part of his/her life.
– Balance is key. The whole 50/50 idea is fantasy and hardly ever reality in most partnerships. Someone is always going to give more at some point, but what you have to ask yourself is, is this a healthy exchange? Could this relationship potentially turn exhausting to a point where I’ll have nothing left to give?
Of course, only time will tell if the the person you’re dating is the one you could potentially end up with for the long haul, but the trick is, don’t waste your time. Don’t get too caught up in the idea of being in a loving relationship that you settle for what you’re getting at the time! It takes hard work and dedication and if your person of interest is not displaying the signs of progressive momentum, then move on and try again!
Tia Mowry Gets Candid About Being Bi-Racial ‘I Am An Extension Of My Mother’
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Michelle Obama Wishes Barack A Happy Birthday With A Sweet Message: ‘Love you, Always’
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?