|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- 3 Winans Brothers “Move In Me” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Is Yolanda Adams Engaged?
- Anita Wilson On Making Music That Appeals To Non-Church Goers [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kierra Sheard On How She’s Honoring Yolanda Adams [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop Clarence E. McClendon Deals With A Huge Life CHange [VIDEO]
- Frequency Inspiration