|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Preachers of L.A. Episode 6: Staying True To You [Watch]
- Here's Some 'Preachers of L.A.' Wisdom Just for You
- Maya Angelou’s Tribute To Nelson Mandela: ‘His Day Is Done’ [VIDEO]
- World Wide Music to Release James Fortune & FIYA Collectible “SNAPSOT” Hits & Rarities CD
- Tamela Mann and Her Best Days CD Land 10 Stellar Nods
- Pastor Gets Fed Up With Choir In Front Of The Whole Church (Watch Video)