Take your Kids this weekend to see Spy Kids 4 a great family action movie that is sure to keep you on the edge of you seat. On the surface, Marissa Cortez Wilson (Jessica Alba) has it everything…married to a famous spy hunting television reporter, a new baby and intelligent twin step kids. But in reality, trying to mother Rebecca and Cecil, who clearly don’t want her around, is her toughest challenge yet. Also, her husband, Wilbur, wouldn’t know a spy if he lived with one which is exactly the case — Marissa’s a retired secret agent. Go see Marissa fight crime and save the word this weekend in SPY KIDS 4 it’s sure to be a family favorite!!!
- Donnie McClurkin Defends President Obama, Calls For Pastors To Do Their Jobs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Be Covered Texas Campaign
- Billy Dorsey: I Wanted "Marathon" to Bring God Glory [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- In the Age Of Social Media, Is The Church Losing Its Voice?
- Some Southern Baptist Churches Are Quietly Dropping 'Baptist' from Their Name
- Why We Must Pray for Our President, Barack Obama