Nintendo is slashing the price of its Wii video game console. The Wii will be sold for 150 dollars starting May 10th. That’s a cut of about 20 dollars from what you can buy it for now. Buyers of new systems will get the Mario Kart racing game and a wheel accessory instead of the usual Wii Sports game. Nintendo has already announced it will unveil a new game console at the E3 expo in Los Angeles this summer.
- Donnie McClurkin Defends President Obama, Calls For Pastors To Do Their Jobs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Be Covered Texas Campaign
- Billy Dorsey: I Wanted "Marathon" to Bring God Glory [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- In the Age Of Social Media, Is The Church Losing Its Voice?
- Some Southern Baptist Churches Are Quietly Dropping 'Baptist' from Their Name
- Why We Must Pray for Our President, Barack Obama