Erica Campbell spoke about kids and how they see the way we love, when we are happy as well as sad. They are paying attention to us and it will make up the person they grow up to be in relationships. She also mentioned that we have to be more responsible about what they watch and what lessons it teaches them.
We must model good examples for our children. If you show them sadness, anger and other emotions all the time that is what they might think relationships are like. Teach your kids the best way to love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Snoop Dogg Feat. Marvin Sapp & Mary Mary “Come As You Are” [NEW MUSIC]
- Why One Black Woman Decided To Leave The White Evangelical Church
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “Good Samaritan Day” Almost Went Bad [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Faith Over Fear [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Faith Over Foolishness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: You Can Love Again [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- R.I.P Draylen Mason: ‘Kind Soul’ Killed In Austin Bombing As Terrorist Targeting Black People At-Large
- Get Up Poll: Best Relationship Tips [EXCLUSIVE]
- New Whitney Houston Documentary To Be Released [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Bishop Paul S. Morton Has Maintained His Success [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]