Erica Campbell spoke about kids and how they see the way we love, when we are happy as well as sad. They are paying attention to us and it will make up the person they grow up to be in relationships. She also mentioned that we have to be more responsible about what they watch and what lessons it teaches them.
We must model good examples for our children. If you show them sadness, anger and other emotions all the time that is what they might think relationships are like. Teach your kids the best way to love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- New Year, New Job: Coach Shaun D’s Tips For Interviewing, Resume Writing, & Job Readiness
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Listen To RCA Inspiration Artist DOE’s New Single “When I Pray”
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- J.J. Hairston Debuts “Thankful” & Shares His Journey To Becoming A Pastor During The Pandemic [INTERVIEW]
- Whole Foods Doubles Down On Banning Employees From Wearing BLM Masks At Work
- Financial Freedom Week: Anthony & Jhanilka Hartzog Talk About The Art of the Side Hustle [Listen]
- Divine Sisterhood: A Conversation With The Cast Of ‘Soul Purpose’
Love Talking: Your Kids See How You Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com