All this week on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’ve been discussing the topic of “Church Hurt.” As the week closes they began to talk about the healing process and how to overcome it. The first step is to look to God and pray for healing.
Talking about it can be very hard sometimes and this week we learned more people are dealing with church hurt than we know. Free yourself by telling your story and know you aren’t alone. GRIFF thanked everyone for sharing their hurt and we will continue to everyone that is going through this painful situation.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Kirk Franklin Reveals His Sister Has Been Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why GRIFF Is Open To Any Hairstyle His Woman Wants To Wear [EXCLUSIVE]
- Where’s The Clean Water Now? Flint Can’t See Relief As Michigan’s New Lead Attack Plan Falls Short
- Ericaism: I’m Listening To You To Understand You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lexi Describes The Making Of Her New Album, ‘Just Listen’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Music Month: The Clark Sisters
- Joy Living: What Do You Do When People Let You Down [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Men Who Don’t Know How To Put The Pillows On The Bed Correctly [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Church Hurt: How To Begin The Healing Process [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com