Word on the street (and we do mean, on the street) is that Grammy-nominated Gospel recording artist and Pastor of Lighthouse Full Life Center Church Marvin Sapp has a new love interest that’s causing quite a stir.
This weekend, new reports have surfaced that reality star Imani Showalter, the ex-fiancé of NBA player Stephen Jackson and a recent star on season one of VH1’s “Basketball Wives L.A.”, has been in an ongoing and budding relationship with Sapp.
The two reportedly met in Los Angeles during Sapp’s participation as a guest host in the hit “How Sweet the Sound” choir competition. The two exchanged information, kept in touch and Showalter was even invited to Sapp’s church. Since then, however, inside sources say things have been consistently getting serious for the two. (See the links below to read more.)
Sapp is a father of three and a widower. His ex-wife Malinda died of colon cancer in 2010.
Are there wedding bells in the air or is this a haux? You decide.
- Marvin Sapp “My Testimony” Video Premiere! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Marvin Sapp Debuts New Single “My Testimony” [NEW MUSIC]
- Want To Sing Background For Marvin Sapp?
- Marvin Sapp: “Even Though I Experience Loss, I Remain Faithful” [VIDEO]
- Marvin Sapp Talks About His Growth Process A Year After Losing His Wife [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]