In contrast to this year’s remarkable surge, millions of Social Security beneficiaries are set to see a more moderate 3.2% increase in their benefits for 2024, aligning with the stabilization of consumer prices.
The Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) will result in the average recipient receiving an additional $50 or more per month, starting in January, as stated by the Social Security Administration.
This change comes on the heels of an extraordinary 8.7% benefit increase this year, driven by 40-year-high inflation rates, which significantly impacted the cost of consumer goods. However, with the gradual easing of inflation, the forthcoming annual increase is noticeably smaller.
source: The DMV Daily
- Diabetes Awareness Month: Type 1 Diabetes & Faith
- Rwanda Announces Visa-Free Travel From All African Countries
- Exploring The History Of The NBA’s Lack Of Black Ownership
- The Keys Of A “Good Relationship” & Keeping GOD First
- Music IS the Ministry: The Relationship of Gospel Music & The Church
- Why The Church Must “Adapt or Die” In These New Times And Know God Is Still In Control
- Social Security Recipients Set To Get A Cost of Living Boost In 2024
- The Silent Strain: How Chronic Stress Impacts Black People’s Health
- GoFundMe For Dexter Wade Lags After Cops Kill, Bury Black Man Without Notifying Family
- Commemorating The 65th Anniversary Of ‘The Kissing Case’
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Social Security Recipients Set To Get A Cost of Living Boost In 2024 was originally published on woldcnews.com
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
10 Exemplary Black Celebrity Fathers
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Key Lime Cake III