Denzel Washington and his family are confirmed safe after firefighters responded to smoke coming from his California home.
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
The Los Angeles Fire Department did not detect a fire when they arrived to the scene. According to reports, they used thermal imaging cameras to confirm that there were no flames hidden behind any walls.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
The smoke was spotted coming from the second floor of his four-story home and when no fire was detected, investigators discovered that a faulty furnace was to blame. After tracking the source of the smoke, firefighters turned the furnace off and the Washington family was able return inside.
No injuries were reported.
Then & Now: Denzel Washington Over The Years [PHOTOS]
1.Source:Getty 1 of 15
2.Source:Getty 2 of 15
3.Source:Getty 3 of 15
4.Source:Getty 4 of 15
5.Source:Getty 5 of 15
6.Source:Getty 6 of 15
7.Source:Getty 7 of 15
8.Source:Getty 8 of 15
9.Source:Getty 9 of 15
10. Denzel Washington and wife Pauletta; Man on Fire Premiere; Mann's National Theater; Westwood, CA; 04/18/2004Source:Getty 10 of 15
11.Source:Getty 11 of 15
12.Source:Getty 12 of 15
13.Source:Getty 13 of 15
14.Source:Getty 14 of 15
15.Source:Getty 15 of 15
HEAD BACK TO THE RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM HOMEPAGE
Fire Crews Respond To Smoke At Denzel Washington’s Home was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com