In today’s world, our young girls are easily influenced by what is seen in the media; whether it’s on television, in the news or on social media, many of these girls believe what they see. And with that, comes insecurity, making poor decisions or even mental health issues. Latina McIntyre has taken her love for mentoring youth and created a non-profit called the Super Smart Girls Club, which is launching this Saturday at the Pleasant Hill Baptist Church.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Super Smart Girls Club was founded in 2017 and it’s main focus is mentor and motivate young girls ages 2-18 through literacy, which includes learning from their community through different services prjects as well as learning from local leaders, business women and creating a sisterhood among one another. Get more information about the launch in the interview below with J.Belle and Latina.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’
[WATCH] Latina McIntyre Takes Her Mentoring Program To Super Heights With Super Smart Girls Club was originally published on praisecharlotte.com