Ingrid Bohannon is a writer and glam coach, who spoke about her book, “The C Word: Celibacy My 28-Year Journey.” Bohannon was married and then got a divorced and when coming out of her marriage quickly realized that the dating game had changed. She chose celibacy because it meant so much to her.
It has made her dating life a little harder because some men don’t want to hear that and are quite shocked when they realize how long it’s been. She also realized it can create fewer ling term relationships. Bohannon shared that a lot of young girls are teased about wanting to follow this lifestyle and because there is so much sex-driven content some believe this is how things need to be.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Aretha Franklin Makes History With Posthumous Pulitzer Prize
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Says Foolishness Like Laura Ingraham’s Disrespect Of Nipsey Hussle Is Why Adam Left Fox News
- Tamela Mann Launches Plus Size Active Apparel
- What Experts Want You To Know About Breakups
- Suspect In String Of Black Church Fires In Louisiana Charged With Hate Crimes
- Family Of Nia Wilson, Teen Fatally Stabbed At BART Station, Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- Winning $15.75 Million Lottery Ticket Sold In Houston
- TUNE IN! MOTOWN 60: A GRAMMY CELEBRATION, APRIL 21
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You To Church For A Dance Workout [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Church To Give Away Free Gas And Prayers On Good Friday
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Ingrid Bohannon Speaks About Dating While Being Celibate [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com