Do you ever feel that you aren’t good enough? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you remember your failures, compare yourself to other people and look down upon yourself. You’re successful and know that you’re good enough.
The enemy puts negative thoughts into our head and we must not let it get to us. Accept and receive all of God’s blessings. Do the work to accept the love and grace, never forget that you are worthy.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott And Mary J. Blige To Produce Biopic Film On The Clark Sisters
- Tamera Mowry-Housley’s Niece Laid to Rest 1 Week After California Shooting
- Jordin Sparks Is Teaming Up With ‘Generation S’ To Bring Attention To Sickle Cell Disease
- Daily Devotional : “Do We Really Love Jesus?”
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Faith Walking: You Are Good Enough. You Are Worthy. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com