Erica Campbell is talking about your emotional state and how it’s a choice. She mentioned that how we feel is based upon what we think. Erica wants us to change our spirits.
The word of God when we read it can bring us joy and gospel music can lift your spirits. She wants us to deal with the pain, find the issue and reach that joy. Cheerful hearts is what it’s all about and we can get to it with the help of God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Something More Powerful than Money| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Rodeo News: That Mexican OT Added To Bun B’s ‘All-American Takeover’ On March 12
- Donald Lawrence Talks ‘In Him There Is No Sorrow’ Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
- Justice For Darryl George: Trial Begins For Black Student Suspended Over Locs
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Malcolm X In His Own Words: Rare Video Of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz That Is Still Relevant Today
- Cece Winans Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- A Prayer for Godly Leadership by Rev. Dr. Ralph Martino [LISTEN]
Faith Walking: Laughter Is Good Like A Medicine [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Serena Williams Shares How She’s ‘Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things’ At The Gym
Usher Adds Houston Stop to 2024 ‘Past Present Future’ Tour