Do you watch what you say to your children? Erica Campbell is talking about about how we must watch our words when speaking to our children. What we say speaks life into them.
When you call them dumb or compare them to people you might not like it hurts them. God wants us to nurture our children and train them up. They watch us as parents and follow our steps, we must always remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Sprinter Breaks Ohio State Record Once Held By Olympic Legend Jesse Owens
- Jamie Foxx Messed Up His Line During the All in the Family Remake — But Fixed It Hilariously
- Aventer Gray Launches Empowerment Brand For Women
- Tamron Hall & Her Miracle Baby Cover People
- Gabrielle Union Reveals Why ‘Being Mary Jane’ Had a Confusing Ending
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]
- Police Investigating Alleged Fight Between Wendy Williams Estranged Husband And Son
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: What Are We Saying About Out Own Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com