Eric Blake has been on several comedy shows including “Def Comedy Jam” and loves making people laugh. He spoke about how when he was younger he used comedy to articulate things he was going through. Eric runs a program, where he works with foster children and helps them use comedy through the transitions they go through.
He currently is on tour with Tommy Davidson and has been writing for him for 5 years. Eric loves doing it and adding special things to make Tommy’s show better. He loves using his creative mind and watching people laugh at his jokes.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Veteran’s Day Golf Classic: Enter To Win a Free Day of Golf!
- Majic Under The Stars 10th Anniversary ‘Kangols + Kicks” Edition Nov. 5!
- Black Business Month: Livestream Convos with Industry Experts
- Back to School 2022: Full List of Giveaways, Supply Drives + Community Events
- Black Music Month 2022
- Tammy Franklin Speaks On Going From ‘Chaos To Calm’ And Living A Decluttered Life With The Help Of ‘The Order Project’
- User Beware: Social Media Scam Alert!
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why The Lion Is the King Of The Jungle
- Vice President Harris Is Right To Highlight The Importance Of Equity In Disaster Relief
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
- JJ Hairston Explains ‘A Season of Great Faith’ & The Message Behind “Believe Again”
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
How Comedian Eric Blake Is Helping Foster Kids Use Comedy Through Transition [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com