Losing weight can be very hard and Erica Campbell has been dedicated to it. Erica has been eating better, working out with her trainer and feels amazing after dropping some pounds. She mentioned that her self esteem is in a better plays and it feeling more comfortable in her skin.
Erica loves the fact that she doesn’t have to add extra support garments when she puts on certain outfits. She loves everything about how she feels and is looking forward to losing more weight. Congratulations to Erica and we’re so proud of you!
- Urban One Honors Presented By T-Mobile “The Soundtrack of Black America” Set To Premiere MLK Day On TV One & Cleo TV
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- Three Men Found Guilty In Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery
- CeCe Winans, Maverick City Music Among 2022 Gospel Grammy Nominees
- ‘Long, Dirty Toenails’: Heartless Defense Attorney Disrespects Ahmaud Arbery During Closing Arguments
- Wisconsin Activist Angela Lang On Moving Forward After The Rittenhouse Verdict
Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com