Erica Campbell dedicates her Faith Walking to Aretha Franklin. She mentioned that Aretha was a gospel, soul and pop artist that was able to sing different kinds of music. Erica believes Aretha gave courage to other artists that were told they shouldn’t sing different kinds of music.
Aretha was committed to music and shared it with the world. Erica also spoke about the time Aretha called her on the phone and how shocked she was. Aretha wanted to know about Mary Mary and so much more. Erica will forever hold that memory in her heart and will never forget what Aretha did for the music industry.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Listen: Isaac Carree Releases “The Gift” Christmas Love Song Just In Time For The Holidays!
- Kel Mitchell Becomes Licensed Pastor
- Third Ward Residents Drop Lawsuit Against Turkey Leg Hut
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Long Church Services & Hungry Churchgoers [VIDEO]
- Puppeteer Caroll Spinney Has Passed Away
- Daily Devotional: “Loyalty To The Standard”
- Meet The First Black Ballerina To Dance The Lead In New York City Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
The World Pays Tribute To The Legacy Of Aretha Franklin
1. Alicia KeysSource: 1 of 14
2. Ariana GrandeSource: 2 of 14
3. Apollo TheaterSource: 3 of 14
4. Patti LaBelleSource: 4 of 14
5. Barbra StreisandSource: 5 of 14
6. Don LemonSource: 6 of 14
7. Harlem Gospel Choir On GMASource: 7 of 14
8. FantasiaSource: 8 of 14
9. Celine DionSource: 9 of 14
10. Clive DavisSource: 10 of 14
11. Stax RecordsSource: 11 of 14
12. Aretha Franklin’s Childhood Home In Memphis, TennesseeSource: 12 of 14
13. Hollywood Walk Of FameSource: 13 of 14
14. Oprah WinfreySource: 14 of 14
Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com