Did you catch “We’re The Campbells” last night? Erica Campbell had to talk to Krista Campbell about taking her makeup without asking and trying to follow in some of her friends footsteps. GRIFF mentioned that he remembers his oldest daughter wearing makeup and now he has his 11-year-old doing the same thing.
He talked about where you place the shimmer and bronzer on your face and how you blend it. GRIFF was also touched by Warryn Campbell having daddy daughter day because he does that with his children. One of the most exciting things was Erica and Warryn preparing for their video for the new single.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” season finale, Tuesday on TV One at 8p/7c!
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play At The Masters, Passes Away At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Jussie Smollett’s Trial For Lying About A Hate Crime Begins This Week
- Urban One Honors Presented By T-Mobile “The Soundtrack of Black America” Set To Premiere MLK Day On TV One & Cleo TV
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- Three Men Found Guilty In Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery