It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Robert Townsend
- Marvin Gaye Stamp Coming From U.S.P.S.
- Daniel Kaluuya, Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star In Film Based On Black Panther Party’s Fred Hampton
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- Editor Who Called For KKK Revival And Lynchings Removed From College Hall Of Fame