Romans 8:28 says … and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
There are times in our spiritual walk that we sometimes walk right into confusion with the choices we make. We have to ask ourselves if “it’s worth it?”.
How do you grow in your faith when you keep making excuses for your choices. We should always ask “is it worth it?” and then pray to God. Is it worth it to do something that you know is not in your best interest?
Don’t spend time rationalizing your choices and pray to allow God’s plans to guide you.
Do Good By You!
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- Scarface Recovering After Receiving Kidney Transplant
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
- Lizzo Celebrates Her Mom’s Birthday By Gifting Her With A New Wardrobe
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID
- 5th Anti-Vax Right-Wing Radio Host Dies Of COVID-19 In The Past 6 Weeks
- David Cho Yong-gi, South Korean Mega Church Founder, Transitions At 85
- Tropical Storm Nicholas Upgraded To Hurricane [UPDATES]