Have you ever waited to do something when you feel like it? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes listening to your feelings will allow you to fear and not get things done. If we all waited to do something when we felt like it the timing could be wrong.
We must listen to God and allow him to show us when to do things. Erica mentioned she doesn’t play with her feelings because it can point her in the wrong direction. Follow God’s word and pray about things and the situation will come together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Breathe Life Bible Provides a Special Way to Read the Word
- Donald Lawrence Honored With Inspirational Impact Award At The 6th Annual Urban One Honors
- 2024 Tax Season Refunds and IRS Rules with Jini Thornton
- The Wilma Rudolph Story: Winning The Race| Dr. Willie Jolley
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Ericaism: I Can’t Wait ‘Til I Feel Like It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Serena Williams Shares How She’s ‘Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things’ At The Gym
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage