Get ready for GRIFF’s Prayer! GRIFF is very thankful for all of his children and wanted to show some love to his son, Marcus. He’s in the Air Force and was just promoted and GRIFF mentioned he’s worked so hard.
GRIFF mentioned that in the army he would’ve been demoted before promoted because he fooled around too much. He cried and is so thankful that all of his children are turning out not to be like him. Congratulations to GRIFF’s son!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play At The Masters, Passes Away At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Jussie Smollett’s Trial For Lying About A Hate Crime Begins This Week
- Urban One Honors Presented By T-Mobile “The Soundtrack of Black America” Set To Premiere MLK Day On TV One & Cleo TV
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- Three Men Found Guilty In Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery
GRIFF’s Prayer Thanking God For His Kid’s Not Turning Out To Be Like Him [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com