Marvin Sapp is a songwriter, singer, author and bishop. He has been a widower for 8 years and spoke about what he’s learned over these years. Marvin is preparing himself for the next phase of life and plans on not being single for long.
Marvin had a list of things he wanted in a helpmate and had to throw it out because he needs more than what’s on that list. Some people don’t fit into our lifestyle and just because they love God doesn’t make them good for us. He mentioned that he wants to be with someone that during his weak moments they can be strong for him.
He wants to connect beyond spiritually. Everyone has their personal desires and you must understand that the person God wants you to be with will enter your life. Don’t stick to that list because there is so much more that someone can give you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘Bloody Sunday’: Selma March Anniversary Held Without John Lewis, Other Civil Rights Legends For First Time
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- Fred Hammond On His ‘Surviving Williams’ Series, Verzuz With Kirk Franklin, Battling COVID-19 & More!
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Way Forever’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Houston Rapper Chucky Trill Reportedly Shot And Killed In Atlanta
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- Mathew Knowles Calls Fans “Idiots” For Comparing Chloe Bailey To Beyoncé
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Houston Woman Accused Of Splurging On Luxury Homes, Land Rover & Purses In $3.6M PPP Scam
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album