It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! GRIFF is not here for the extreme heat that is hitting Dallas. He is praying that his air conditioner keeps working because it’s going to be between 107 and 109 degrees.
GRIFF then began praying about those big square fans that his mom used to put in the middle of the hallway. It was supposed to help with air flow, but GRIFF used to sing Zapp and Rogers songs in it. Someone pass GRIFF a church fan in this heat.
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer Delivered By His Funny Cousin [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer For His Face, High Self-Esteem & The Pimple At The End Of His Nose [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer: Indian Givin’ That Netflix Password [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Maurette B. Clark
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in The Park 2023 with JJ Hairston
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is Running For Mayor of Houston
- Houston Makes Top 10 List for Best Foodie Cities in US
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Melvin Crispell III
- Horrific Details Emerge As Mississippi Police Accused Of Shooting Black Man’s Tongue Off
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Mayor Sylvester Turner
- Bakari Sellers Joins Calls For US Government ‘To Act’ On Shanquella Robinson’s Death Case
- City Leaders Vote To Expand Outside Dining Areas in Downtown Houston
GRIFF’s Prayer For People Dealing With Extreme Heat [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Praise In The Park is Back! March 18th, 2023 - Get Tickets Here
Register Now For Senior Bingo at Praise in the Park March 18!
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?