Erica Campbell spoke about all the positive news that she comes across. She is so happy to hear and read about great things happening despite what else might be going on. She spoke about these 5 Black men that opened up a school in DC.
The young men are providing uniforms, school supplies and travel expenses as well as admission for free. Erica asked TJ about one of the greatest things she’s ever done in life and she mentioned moving. She stood out on faith, got the job working with Erica and GRIFF and loves every minute of it. Tell us some great things happening in your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sasha Obama Gets Glamed Up As She Goes To Prom [PHOTOS]
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Sprinter Breaks Ohio State Record Once Held By Olympic Legend Jesse Owens
- Jamie Foxx Messed Up His Line During the All in the Family Remake — But Fixed It Hilariously
- Aventer Gray Launches Empowerment Brand For Women
- Tamron Hall & Her Miracle Baby Cover People
- Gabrielle Union Reveals Why ‘Being Mary Jane’ Had a Confusing Ending
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]