Erica Campbell spoke about all the positive news that she comes across. She is so happy to hear and read about great things happening despite what else might be going on. She spoke about these 5 Black men that opened up a school in DC.
The young men are providing uniforms, school supplies and travel expenses as well as admission for free. Erica asked TJ about one of the greatest things she’s ever done in life and she mentioned moving. She stood out on faith, got the job working with Erica and GRIFF and loves every minute of it. Tell us some great things happening in your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Daily Devotional: “Receive the Lord Today”
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
- Queen Latifah Unable To Accept Marian Anderson Award