Erica Campbell and GRIFF have fans that really love them. Whenever they get to meet them it can be very cool, but sometimes some fans have weird comments they tell them. GRIFF mentioned that one fan walked up to him and asked if he was on the radio and then said she thought he was light skinned because of how he sounds.
He couldn’t believe it and she was dead serious when she said that. Erica was meeting fans and one man walked up to her and said that God told him she was going to be his wife. Then asked the question and Erica was shocked because she’s married. A few days ago she received a tweet from the same man and he said that he should’ve married her when he had the chance.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: That Right There, God [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee To Direct Movie About Frederick Douglass
- 5 Bombshells From Michelle Obama’s Memoir
- Daily Devotional: “Power To Witness”
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Patricia Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTOS]
- Travis Greene Expecting Third Child, Reveals Gender [VIDEO]
- Veterans Day 2018: All The Deals, Freebies, Free Meals And More Vets Can Get
- Faith Walking: Evil Communication Corrupts Good Manners [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Galberth Shares How “Lord You Are Good” Single Was Birth Was Birthed By Pain [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Weirdest Comments They’ve Received From Fans [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com