GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Recording Artist & Praise 104.1FM host, Ronnette Harrison, releases new single, “Always There”
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Satan Tempts Jesus [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Entrepreneur Introduces Largest Technology & Business Incubation Hub to Texas
- Thandie Newton Comes Under Fire for Declaring Atheism, Calling God ‘Her’ at Emmy Awards
- Mo’Nique Flaunts Shocking 100lb. Weight Loss
- Learn The Lyrics To Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Duet, “All Of My Life”