Erica Campbell reflected on a time where she didn’t have much and God still provided. She is encouraging everyone to look at what God has done in your life so far and how he’s never let you down. Erica always believes that no matter what God will get her through any tough time.
She talked about when Tina Campbell and her had an apartment, but couldn’t afford the rent and God still provided. Sometimes we want things and we just need to be patient. God has never failed us and he won’t start today.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Win A Day of Golf: Radio One Veterans Day Golf Classic Giveaway
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- Wisconsin County Leader Whines He Can’t Get Grants Because His ‘Skin Is Too White’
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Honeyland Fund Now Accepting Grant Applications For Black Businesses
- You Were Born To Win! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Pastor Mike JR
- Shine Your Light Today | Dr. Willie Jolley
Ericaism: God Did It For Me, He’ll Do It For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Tia Mowry Gets Candid About Being Bi-Racial ‘I Am An Extension Of My Mother’
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Congrats! Jennifer Williams Announces Her Engagement!