Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of the clutter in your life. When you get rid of the clutter make sure it stays that way and maintain it. Erica also talked about not going back to it.
A couple weeks ago she had on Cleanout ASAP and they spoke about organizing and how it benefits your life. She wants you to keep up with that entire process and make sure you retrain your brain for it. Stay free of the clutter and everything will go better. Remember that maintaining this life allows for a clean heart and mind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Kathie Lee Gifford Is Leaving “Today”
- Former Minister Accused Of Stealing $800,000 From Houston Church
- Michelle Obama Adds Houston Date To Her Becoming Tour
- Daily Devotional: “Grace Checks”
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened