Erica Campbell posted a throwback picture of her and Warryn Campbell and GRIFF laughed about it. They then began talking about what they would tell their younger self if they could. Erica mentioned that she stressed a lot because she was scared of being a loser.
She worked all the time and she wish she would of relaxed more. GRIFF mentioned that he would of talked to his dad more. TJ feels she wasted a lot of time of being scared of things.
She didn’t want to go to different places and travel the world. TJ does it now, but she could’ve experienced more by now. What would you tell your younger self?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Georgia Students Say They Were Suspended For Protesting Racism; Video Shows Police Threatened Them, Too
- Justice For Christina Nance: Cops Suggest Video Absolves Them After Black Woman Dies In Police Van
- Houston-Based Luxury Hair Company Treats 5 Deserving Women With Complimentary Makeover
- Defining Diversity: Why It’s Necessary To Distinguish Between Segregation And Integration
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
What Erica Campbell Would Tell Her Younger Self Now [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com