Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we might be bothered by a conversation with a friend or mate and not say anything. Men and women during those times can talk harsh to each other and that makes the conversation not go anywhere. Erica mentioned when she’s upset sometimes it takes her a minute to collect her thoughts to explain herself.
When Warryn Campbell doesn’t get it her volume might change and for a lot of men this is when they understand what’s happening. Erica wants you to get back to peace and love because that’s what makes your relationship. Try discussing it and don’t worry about being right, but being together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play At The Masters, Passes Away At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Jussie Smollett’s Trial For Lying About A Hate Crime Begins This Week
- Urban One Honors Presented By T-Mobile “The Soundtrack of Black America” Set To Premiere MLK Day On TV One & Cleo TV
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- Three Men Found Guilty In Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery
Love Talking: Me Being Right Vs. Us Being Right [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com