Brelyn Bowman and her husband, Tim Bowman Jr. have been married for three years. When she got married she was a virgin and spoke about her journey of purity. She currently has a book out titled “No Ring No Ting” and has designed a course about it.
When people think about purity they mostly think of sex, but purity is linked to the heart. Brelyn believes that sex sells and that it’s the agenda of the enemy. She is currently teaching a course to young girls as well as women about living pure lifestyles.
With single women it’s about making God the Lord of your life and Him directing your path. Brelyn mentioned that a lot of men she dated couldn’t understand and she stood her ground because she knew what was in her heart. With married couples she wants them to honor their vows and how you love the people that surround your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’
- All Tank Fires Extinguished At ITC Deer Park
- School Districts Cancel Classes Due To ITC Chemical Plant Fire
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergy Season Is Here [VIDEO]
- Houston Mother Gives Birth To SEXTUPLETS In Nine Minutes
Celebrities Who Wanted To Save Themselves For Marriage [PHOTOS]
1. Tamera MowrySource: 1 of 7
2. Tia MowrySource: 2 of 7
3. Yvonne OrjiSource: 3 of 7
4. Jordin SparksSource: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6. Lolo JonesSource: 6 of 7
7. NFL Player Shaun AlexanderSource: 7 of 7
Brelyn Bowman Clears Up Misconceptions About Living A Pure Lifestyle [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com