Erica Campbell has had a lot on her plate lately and spoke about pausing for a moment. She said sometimes we need to stop and breathe. It isn’t selfish and sometimes we have to take time and recharge.
Erica spoke about how the work, friends and your phone will always be there when you return. Sit and have a moment of peace for yourself. Let God speak to your heart and soul. Remember to restore your joy!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Hurricane Florence Survivors Say They’re Being Ignored After Historic Flooding In Wilmington
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Behind The Praise Jonathan Nelson: The Story Behind The Glory [Exclusive Video]
- Gospel Singer Jonathan Nelson Gives His Declarations & Breaks Down “I Agree” In Voices
- James Brown’s Daughter, Venisha Brown, Dies At 53
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Daily Devotional: “Overcoming The Enemy”
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]