Ayesha Curry is a chef, restaurant owner and lifestyle expert. She will be opening another one of her International Smoke restaurants in Houston, but there might be a problem. Houston Rockets fans have gone on Yelp and given her a bad review even though the restaurant isn’t open yet.
GRIFF mentioned it’s because Rockets fans are salty that Gold State beat them. Anita Baker will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award at the BET Awards and will perform. Also Fred Hammond fans go pick up his best of album.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Voices: Koryn Hawthrone Is Unstoppable
- Ericaism: Pray Like Your Mama & Daddy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dawn Strozier’s Tips For People Who Want To Lose Weight Quickly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: I’ve Fallen and I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Will McMillan Tells What Inspired Him To Cover James Cleveland’s “Best Thing” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Planning with Preparation (#CountUpTheCost) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Should Men Who Date Much Younger Women Be Called? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women Blaming Their Edges Issues On Humidity [EXCLUSIVE]
- LeToya Luckett Opens Up About Married Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com