Two parents are making headlines after they were billed for $132,000 after their son knocked over a statue at a community center. The team talked about how we need to watch our kids everywhere because of instances like this. Erica Campbell mentioned that from the video no one was watching the boy at the time.
She believes they should pay for it even though the family thinks the statue wasn’t placed right. In other places like a grocery store or anything like that if you break something you buy it. Do you think the parents should be held responsible?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Alton Sterling’s Family Accepts $4.5M Settlement After Dropping Wrongful Death Suit
- Bernie Mac Set To Receive A Biopic Produced By John Legend
- In ‘Bittersweet’ Moment, Darnella Frazier Wins Pulitzer Prize Citation For Recording George Floyd’s Murder
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
- Pastors Mike & Natalie Todd Welcome Baby No. 4 [PHOTOS]
- Man Freed On Low Bail For Shooting 6-Year-Old Black Boy Is Back In Jail After Community Outcry
- Jake & Jazz Smollett Dish On Their Favorite Things To Cook & Design Styles
- Simone Biles Presents The Gold Over America Tour & Talks Her Plans On Retiring [WATCH]
- 178 Houston Methodist Health Care Workers Suspended Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
McDonald’s Inspiration Gospel Tour Kicked Off In Chicago With A Hallelujah [PHOTOS]
1. McDonald’s Inspiration Gospel TourSource: 1 of 11
2. Inspiration Gospel TourSource: 2 of 11
3. Inspiration Gospel TourSource: 3 of 11
4. Inspiration Gospel TourSource: 4 of 11
5. Inspiration Gospel TourSource: 5 of 11
6. Inspiration Gospel TourSource: 6 of 11
7. Inspiration Gospel TourSource: 7 of 11
8. Inspiration Gospel TourSource: 8 of 11
9. Inspiration Gospel TourSource: 9 of 11
10. Inspiration Gospel TourSource: 10 of 11
11. Inspiration Gospel TourSource: 11 of 11
Why You Must Keep Your Children Under Control In Public Places [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com