Erica Campbell is reflecting on how good God is. She is so grateful for all these blessing in her life as her show “We’re The Campbells,” premieres tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c. Erica mentioned that while being interview it makes you think about where you came from and how hard you’ve worked.
She also talked about how all the days of crying is worth it. Erica gave God the glory about this opportunity and can’t wait to share more of her live. Things like this make her want to be the best and keep pushing.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tammy Franklin Speaks On Going From ‘Chaos To Calm’ And Living A Decluttered Life With The Help Of ‘The Order Project’
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Salute To Everyday Dads: Nominate A Father Today!
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- Elderly Black Women Among Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Brown v. Board of Education’s Legacy Remains Unfulfilled
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
- 90s R&B Trio Kut Klose Launch GoFundMe To Raise Money For Release Of 2nd Album
- DeVon Franklin Talks ‘It Takes A Woman’ & ‘Kingdom Business’
Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com