Erica Campbell spoke about one of her favorite gospel songs by James Cleveland titled “God Is.” She sang some of the lyrics then began to talk about how it has impacted her life. The lyrics of the song talk about how God is our strength and joy.
Erica doesn’t want joy come from other things like people because sometimes they leave you. Focus on God being the joy and strength in your life. He brings a different kind of authority into our lives and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tammy Franklin Speaks On Going From ‘Chaos To Calm’ And Living A Decluttered Life With The Help Of ‘The Order Project’
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Salute To Everyday Dads: Nominate A Father Today!
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- Elderly Black Women Among Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Brown v. Board of Education’s Legacy Remains Unfulfilled
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
- 90s R&B Trio Kut Klose Launch GoFundMe To Raise Money For Release Of 2nd Album
- DeVon Franklin Talks ‘It Takes A Woman’ & ‘Kingdom Business’
Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com