Father’s Day weekend is here and GRIFF is so blessed to not only be a dad, but to have one in his life. GRIFF believes a part of the problem is that people don’t have relationships with their dad. Some kids have been let down when all they wanted to do was be with their father.
GRIFF got a little emotional as he spoke about men stepping up to the plate and how all he wanted to do was be a dad.
He believes he’s a natural born father and wants to help other kids out as well. GRIFF talked about how some dads just need to spend more quality time with their children and if they need to repair relationships. He also is so happy to spend time with his daughter this summer playing cards and just having great conversation. Happy Father’s Day to GRIFF and all the men out there!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Discipline Sends A Message To Heaven [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Entanglements & Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Rickey Smiley Speaks On Therapy Following Daughter’s Shooting And PTSD
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kirk Franklin Inspires In Latest Social Media Post: You Only Need God’s Approval
- Tips For Building Your Immune System with Herbs
Presents Your Pops Will Absolutely Adore This Father’s Day [PHOTOS]
1. BevelSource: 1 of 7
2. Ray-BansSource: 2 of 7
3. ConverseSource: 3 of 7
4. Dolce & Gabbana Light BlueSource: 4 of 7
5. BBQ SetSource: 5 of 7
6. Scotch Porter Body Care CollectionSource: 6 of 7
Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com