Father’s Day weekend is here and GRIFF is so blessed to not only be a dad, but to have one in his life. GRIFF believes a part of the problem is that people don’t have relationships with their dad. Some kids have been let down when all they wanted to do was be with their father.
GRIFF got a little emotional as he spoke about men stepping up to the plate and how all he wanted to do was be a dad.
He believes he’s a natural born father and wants to help other kids out as well. GRIFF talked about how some dads just need to spend more quality time with their children and if they need to repair relationships. He also is so happy to spend time with his daughter this summer playing cards and just having great conversation. Happy Father’s Day to GRIFF and all the men out there!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Business Month: Livestream Convos with Industry Experts
- Back to School 2022: Full List of Giveaways, Supply Drives + Community Events
- Black Music Month 2022
- Tammy Franklin Speaks On Going From ‘Chaos To Calm’ And Living A Decluttered Life With The Help Of ‘The Order Project’
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Gives Insightful Story On The Making Of His Biggest Hit ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- What Is The Black Hammer Party? Black Extremism In A White Extremist World
- Healthy Ever After: Ty Lewis Gives Caregivers Tips On How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia [Listen]
- ERICAISM: Speak Up in Your Own Life [Listen]
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- Hate Crime Suspected After 3 Black Gay Men Killed In ‘Intentional’ Chicago Hit And Run
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
- #HelpAmericaVote Day Encourages People To Volunteer As Poll Workers
- Faith Walking: Hear & Do The Word [Listen]
- ERICAISM: “The Right Thing & The Good Thing” [Listen]
Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com