With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “She’s Gotta Have It” Cancelled After Two Seasons
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting
- FaceApp Aging Filter Can Steal More Than Your Youth
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Waking Up In NYC To Peter Popoff [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard On How She Prepared To Play Her Mother For ‘The Clark Sisters’ Biopic
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Did You Get It? Did He Get It? [VIDEO]
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- Blue Ivy Makes Cameo Appearance In Beyonce’s ‘Spirit’ Music Video
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow SmithSource: 1 of 9
2. Keri HilsonSource: 2 of 9
3. Kerry WashingtonSource: 3 of 9
4. Michelle WilliamsSource: 4 of 9
5. Kelly RowlandSource: 5 of 9
6. Mary J. BligeSource: 6 of 9
7. Alicia KeysSource: 7 of 9
8. Serena WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Halle BerrySource: 9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com