From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry [EXCLUSIVE]
- Amid Joe Jackson Reports, Pancreatic Cancer Has Been A Major Killer Of Black People
- Erica Campbell Opens Up About Having To Be Strong During Warryn’s Medical Procedure [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: What You Think Of Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Daily Devotional: “Let God Have His Way”
- Janet Jackson Credits Relationship With God In Fight Against Lifelong Depression
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica & Warryn Campbell Visits The DMV For The Premiere Of “We’re The Campbells” [Video]