From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Chris Rock Teams Up With Lionsgate To Reboot The ‘Saw’ Franchise
- Tom Joyner Foundation Launches Exciting New Podcast-HBCUbiquity
- Ayesha Curry Teaches Us That In The Age Of Oversharing, Transparency Is Not Always Best
- Ciara Reveals The Prayer She Prayed That Led Her To Russell Wilson
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- “‘I Can’t Skip My Brother And My Sister.” Halle Berry Speaks To Black Journalists After Publicist Said They Didn’t Have Time
- Black Woman Punches Racist At Sushi Restaurant