From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “She’s Gotta Have It” Cancelled After Two Seasons
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting
- FaceApp Aging Filter Can Steal More Than Your Youth
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Waking Up In NYC To Peter Popoff [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard On How She Prepared To Play Her Mother For ‘The Clark Sisters’ Biopic
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Did You Get It? Did He Get It? [VIDEO]
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- Blue Ivy Makes Cameo Appearance In Beyonce’s ‘Spirit’ Music Video