From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Misty Pulls Double Duty And Talks To Erica And Warryn Campbell About It On The Season Finale Of “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The UNCF’s Summer Benefit Was A Weekend To Remember
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Daily Devotional : Daily Walking In God’s Love
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Funeral Arrangements For Aretha Franklin Announced