From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- New Mural Painted In Honor Of George Floyd In Third Ward
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Pharmacies [VIDEO]
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston
- George Floyd Protests: Resources To Help Anti-Police Brutality Protesters
- Trump Invokes Insurrection Act of 1807 To Attempt To Stop Nationwide Riots
- Independent Autopsy Of George Floyd Finds His Death Was A Homicide, Brother Calls For Peace In Protests
- Michael Eric Dyson Offers A Few Solutions To Combat Injustice [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Kidnapped Horses [VIDEO]
- Watch: Anthony Brown & group therAPy Aim To Encourage With “Worship In The Woods” [Video]
- Public Affairs Podcast: #WeAreOne, George Floyd, The Protests & What’s Next [VIDEO]