We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- Mo’Nique And Steve Harvey Have Heated Discussion Over Black Hollywood
- OWN’s Greenleaf Nominated For Three NAACP Image Awards
- Police: Man Committed Hate Crime Because His Mom Is Dating A Black Man
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Sometimes You Have To Ask People Twice If They’re Ok [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com