We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former Minister Accused Of Stealing $800,000 From Houston Church
- Daily Devotional: “Grace Checks”
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened
- Jordin Sparks Reveals First Big Splurge After Winning American Idol
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Squat Heel Claps
- Daily Devotional: “Off-Balance”
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Sometimes You Have To Ask People Twice If They’re Ok [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com