April Harden is the church coordinator for Angel Tree Christmas. It’s an organization that helps families of incarcerated parents and brings the kids gifts. Many people don’t know, but over 2.7 million children have parents that are incarcerated.
April shared her story about how she went to prison from the ages of 17-20. She was caught drinking and driving and almost killed someone.
She mentioned that it was during that time in prison where she focused on God’s word. April got involved with Angel Tree Christmas when a woman brought over gifts to her kids when they found out the father of her children were in prison. April mentioned that her being in prison was her training in life.
She is still friends with the woman and spoke about how her kids were able to go to the summer camp. It is such a overwhelming feeling that a stranger helped her. She is so blessed and thankful for what God did for her as well as her family.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Misleading And Misreading Energy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Misty Pulls Double Duty And Talks To Erica And Warryn Campbell About It On The Season Finale Of “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The UNCF’s Summer Benefit Was A Weekend To Remember
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Daily Devotional : Daily Walking In God’s Love
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
Latice Crawford At The 2017 Prayer Breakfast
1.1 of 13
2.2 of 13
3.3 of 13
4.4 of 13
5.5 of 13
6.6 of 13
7.7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9.9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11.11 of 13
12.12 of 13
13.13 of 13
April Harden Shares How She Used Her Incarceration As Training [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com