Erica Campbell reflects on how great God is and how thankful she is for family. Her sent went into early labor this past weekend and she wasn’t around, but had updates all day from family. She believes family looks out for you when you need it most.
Family just doesn’t have to be blood relatives either because it take a village to raise children and sometimes they can reach her kids better than she can. Family and friends close to use make us better. God truly blesses our life with the family he surrounds us with.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mo’Nique And Steve Harvey Have Heated Discussion Over Black Hollywood
- OWN’s Greenleaf Nominated For Three NAACP Image Awards
- Police: Man Committed Hate Crime Because His Mom Is Dating A Black Man
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Former Youth Pastor Arrested For Alleged Sexual Battery
- Black Celebrity Couples In It For The Long Haul
- Wisconsin GOP Leaders Remove Colin Kaepernick’s Name From Black History Month Resolution
- Watch: Casey J Shares How Growing Up In Church Shaped Her Adulthood [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Demetrius West Opens Up About The Wonderful Conversations He Has With God