Erica Campbell reflects on how great God is and how thankful she is for family. Her sent went into early labor this past weekend and she wasn’t around, but had updates all day from family. She believes family looks out for you when you need it most.
Family just doesn’t have to be blood relatives either because it take a village to raise children and sometimes they can reach her kids better than she can. Family and friends close to use make us better. God truly blesses our life with the family he surrounds us with.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- James Fortune & Wife Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTO]
- Jekalyn Carr Drops Two New Songs Of Declaration [LISTEN HERE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Gospel Industry Fight [VIDEO]
- Watch Here: We Are One “Night Of Prayer, Unity & Healing” [LIVE STREAM]
- I Spy Koryn Hawthorne: Did You Know She Was In An Old Video With Bri Babineaux? Watch This…
- NFL Stars Demand The League ‘Admit Wrong’ To Silencing Players Amid Bogus Statement
- Organizers In Baytown To Protest Police Brutality Following Viral Video
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Game Of UNO [VIDEO]
- John P. Kee Top 10 Fan Favorites and Choir Hits
- Urban One Statement: “We Will Never Stop Believing That Black Lives Matter”