There is no guideline to parenting and callers spoke about if they parent like their mom and dad. One mom mentioned that she has similar parenting skills and has passed it down to her kids. When she watches her grandkids she realizes that her kids do things just like her. She tells her grandkids not to lie because if you lie to me you will lie to anyone.
Another women spoke about how her mom wasn’t a good communicator and she has a closer relationship with her kids because she talks to them. Some other caller mentioned that she disciplines and has structure just like her mom did. Let us know how you parent.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- This Struggle Is Real: Calling Police On Black Children Harms Mental Health
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Daily Devotional: “Growing In Fruitfulness”
- Mo’Nique Is Living Her Best Weight Loss Life