Oprah Winfrey has had a lifetime of success and the National Museum Of African American History and Culture will do a special exhibit for her. The exhibit will show the years of her talk show, movie roles and personal life. Oprah is very excited to be honored with this exhibit.
Tennis fans are a little sad about Serena Williams. The tennis star hurt herself and has a chest muscle injury. Serena is now waiting for the MRI results and hopes that she can play in Wimbledon.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Daily Devotional: “Be Positively Contagious”
- Faith Walking: What Do You Do When Someone Receives What You’ve Been Praying For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- White Church Folks Are Really Terrified Of Brown People
- Warryn Campbell Gives Juan Winans Tips On How To Have A Son [VIDEO]
- Dawn Strozier Shares Important Info About Sugar & Carbs [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Discuss The Importance Of Soul Ties In Marriage [VIDEO]
- Behind The Praise: Faith, Music & Life w/ Koryn Hawthorne [Exclusive Video]
- Daily Devotion: “Prosperity” By Pastor Paula White
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Cast Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]