Oprah Winfrey has had a lifetime of success and the National Museum Of African American History and Culture will do a special exhibit for her. The exhibit will show the years of her talk show, movie roles and personal life. Oprah is very excited to be honored with this exhibit.
Tennis fans are a little sad about Serena Williams. The tennis star hurt herself and has a chest muscle injury. Serena is now waiting for the MRI results and hopes that she can play in Wimbledon.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- This Struggle Is Real: Calling Police On Black Children Harms Mental Health
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Daily Devotional: “Growing In Fruitfulness”
- Mo’Nique Is Living Her Best Weight Loss Life
- Nicole Ari Parker Shares The Prayer She Used Before She Married Boris Kodjoe