Erica Campbell spoke about how people ask her on a regular basis how she does everything she does. God gives her strength and pushes her through all situations and she has so much faith. Erica mentioned she isn’t trying to prove anything to anyone, but wants to share who God is with people.
You get tired sometimes and when you have the faith God gives you the strength you never knew you had. She wants us to stop thinking negative and trust in him at all times. Remember to have no fear and just have faith.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play At The Masters, Passes Away At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Jussie Smollett’s Trial For Lying About A Hate Crime Begins This Week
- Urban One Honors Presented By T-Mobile “The Soundtrack of Black America” Set To Premiere MLK Day On TV One & Cleo TV
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- Three Men Found Guilty In Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery
Faith Walking: I Can Do All Things Through God Who Strengthens Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com