John Gray just inherited the Redemption Church in South Carolina by a White pastor. He spoke about how this next step has filled him with excitement and is a bit terrifying. John is excited about meeting the people, saving souls and anointing everyone.
He mentioned that God brought him here and this was his plan so he’s following it. John also believes that a White pastor passing down the church to a Black pastor is a slap in the face to the enemy. He can’t wait to see what happens and is excited.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Makes Its Way To Alabama
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff
- Activists Call DOJ’s Plans To Fix Jackson’s Water Crisis ‘The Beginning Of A Victory’
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward In The Fight To End The HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- LeBron James Calls Out Media For Not Asking Athletes About The Jerry Jones Photo
- McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour – Friday, Dec 2nd
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: 20 Ideas To Change Your Life
- DOJ Reaches Agreement On Interim Solution To Jackson, Mississippi’s Water Crisis