GRIFF talked about the armor of God and to think about it like a knight set. You have all the armor on to constantly battle with the enemy. GRIFF explained that from the moment you wake up the enemy is trying to attack you and people you love.
When you come home from a day of being attacked you have dents in your suit and your sword needs to be sharpened so you go to a blacksmith. GRIFF thinks that everyone needs to have one person similar to a blacksmith that will pray over you, encourage you and more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Scammer Alert: No Pay For Play At Praise 92.1 Houston
- Majic Under The Stars feat. Mary Mary, Tamia, Tyrese, Tamar Braxton AND MORE! October 21st
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Majic Crew Attends ‘The Color Purple’ Advanced Screening!
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Big Slim Is Hosting A Holiday Party and Toy Drive At Checkers!
- Live Life Enthusiastically | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
Mr. Griffin: Get A Blacksmith In Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
10 Exemplary Black Celebrity Fathers
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Tia Mowry Shares Sweet Thanksgiving Photos With Children And Ex Cory Hardrict