It’s time for GRIFF to say his prayer. He’s been getting a lot of messages from some ladies that are tired of GRIFF talking about them and now he’s decided to talk about men. His prayer will be all about men as if GRIFF was a woman.
He spoke about men wearing old durags and t-shirts and how women are tired of seeing that. GRIFF was funny when he spoke about holes in the draws that some men shouldn’t be wearing anymore. He also talked about how men need to stop hating on all the wigs some women have and worry about the basketball shorts that don’t fit anymore.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Deion Sanders: Sellout Or Blessing? | Get Up Poll
- Op-Ed: Despite November Employment Gains Economy Faces Challenges In The Immediate Future
- If You Went Missing, How Many Americans Would Know Your Story?
- Dr. Willie Jolley: What’s Age Got To Do With It? Live Your Life, All Of Your Life
- Remembering Fred Hampton 53 Years After His Assassination
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Makes Its Way To Alabama
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff
- Activists Call DOJ’s Plans To Fix Jackson’s Water Crisis ‘The Beginning Of A Victory’
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward In The Fight To End The HIV/AIDS Epidemic
GRIFF’s Prayer For Men (If He Was A Woman) [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com